jueves, 26 de marzo de 2020

SONG GAPS - 6º

Today we are going to make a diferent listening
I propose you to listen to this song as many times as you need and to fill the gaps.
Hoy vamos a hacer un listening distinto.
Os propongo escuchar esta canción tantas veces como necesitéis y rellenar los huecos (la canción no está completa)



Now and then I _________ of when we ________ together
Like when you said you felt so _________ you could die
Told myself that you ________     ___________ for me
But felt so lonely in your ____________
But that __________    __________ and it's an ache I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of ________________
Like resignation to the ___________, always the __________
So when we _______________ that we could not make __________
Well you said that we would still be _____________
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was _____________

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never ________________ and that we were ___________
And I don't even need your ____________
But you treat me like a ____________ and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your ___________ collect your __________ and then change your ___________
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just ___________ that I used to ________
Now you're just ___________ that I used to ________
Now you're just ___________ that I used to ________


[Kimbra:]
Now and then I __________ of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always _______that I'd done
But I don't wanna live that _________
Reading into every word you _________
You said that you could let it __________
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on __________ that you used to __________

.........

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario